We are very happy that our Select Saddle Mule Sale has so much interest annually and as a result, limit our sale mule numbers
New consignors, please forward a video (Youtube link) and photo's of your auction mule in November or December to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please show your mule on video as follows:
- Catching the mule in a large area (not a small pen)
- Bridling the mule
- Saddling the mule
- Riding the mule
- Picking up its feet and that it is good with its ears
- Show how well the mule reins, backs and rides off away from the barn and other animals.
- Show any other qualities your mule may have; roping, cutting or other exceptional qualities.
Verify Acceptance by calling Jake to make sure that we have received your video, his cell # (307) 272-6635, and to verify that your mule will be accepted in this year’s auction.
You are consigning exclusively to this auction. Any sale will be considered a sale through this auction and sale commission will be expected. Because our buyers travel from across the nation to view and bid on mules consigned, you have one chance and one chance only to prove yourself as a potential returning consignor at this sale. Make good choices, bring great mules and be honest about your mules qualities! We look forward to having you join Jake Clark's Mule Consignor Family..
- Mules must be at least 5 years old
- Not crippled, not a cribber, no blind spots or any health issues
- Gentle for most anyone (the more gentle the better), no buck, no kick, good with ears, doesn't pull back or pull away
- Substitutions or replacements of consignments is not allowed
- To withdraw your original consignment from the Auction, it must be injured or sick and must have a vet release and a video of the problem to waive the no sale/no show fee
REQUIREMENTS TO BE ACCEPTED IN THE SALE
- 11-1-2021: Nominate your mule by mailing your nomination fee for $300 to
Clark Management Company, 1134 Road 14, Powell, WY 82435.
Be sure to provide your correct email when sending payment.
- Once Payment is received a User Name and Password shall be emailed to you with the instructions for completing your mule’s website sale page. Be sure the 4 required photos, 1 youtube video and all mule info is entered.
- 12-15-2021 you shall be notified your mule has been accepted into the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction. You must notify us by phone call plus email to email@example.com within 3 days to cancel your consignment.
- 10 days following notification of your mule being accepted as a consignment, Auction sale numbers will be drawn, listed on the website and the website shall be activated for public viewing. Access for changes to all mule sale pages will be cancelled after sale numbers are drawn and mules consignment page is activated.
- Original registration papers must be received to guarantee a sale position and to advertise the mule as being in the sale. There will be no refunds of catalogue fees after December 15th.
- REQUIRED Photos-(Minimum Requirements) *Professional photo's are the best for higher sale prices*
- 1 Side View of Mule, saddled and bridled (NO halter)
- 1 Head Shot of Mule, saddled and bridled, include front shoulder (be sure ears are forward & not chopped off
- 1 Conformation photo, no saddle, side view
- 1 Photo of Mule in an activity or event with rider
Must be 300-dpi jpg format 1MB up to maximum of 3 MB and permission must be given for their use for the promotion of the mules in posters, flyers and the catalogue once uploaded onto the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS website. Photo's may be used by Clark Management at their discretion and for the best promotion of Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction and the consigned mule without copy-write infringements.
- A good PHOTO can add $$$ to the sale price.
- As with any sale, the fat, slick, gentle-broke to ride mules are the ones that bring the best money. Be sure your photo’s represent the very best qualities of your mule.
- REQUIRED 1 Youtube Video - for all consigned mules. A max. of 5 youtube video’s can be on website, 1video on the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction YouTube Channel plus internet, facebook & Superior Productions advertising.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction does not allow substitutions or replacements once a mule has been consigned and entered online.
- PRIVATE SALES: Consignor agrees to not privately sell the mule once consigned to the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction. To withdraw your original consigned mule from the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction it must be injured or sick and must have a vet release and photo to waive the no sale/no show fee. Management feels this is unfair to the consignors and buyers who have traveled to attend the sale. All mules brought to the sale must be consigned and go through our auction ring. We will leave it up to the integrity of the seller to forward any commission on mules that go through the ring as no sales, but are sold because of the advertising and efforts of the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction.
- MULES GUARANTEE: Each Mule sold at Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction will be guaranteed sound by the consignor. If the mule is not considered sound, the buyer has until Monday following the sale, at 12 noon to have Jake Clark and Jake's veterinarian inspect the mule. Jake Clark will make the final determination as to soundness of the mule. If the mule is considered unsound, the buyer will be returned his purchase price, less fees. The seller of an unsound mule will not be paid for the mule and will be responsible for any fees in conjunction with the sale fees.
SALE’S SOUNDNESS GUARANTEE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- See out of both eyes clearly and correctly
- Will be correct in the air
- Will not crib
- Will beat on all 4 feet soundly.
SOUNDNESS does not guarantee a vet check. If the buyer wishes to have a presale vet check, the buyer must contact the consignor and make arrangements with a vet in Cody, Powell or nearby the consignor.
Get extra exposure and recognition with your listing in the ranch mule competition.
CHECK-IN: All mules must be checked in no later than Friday at 8a.m. at Jake Clark Mule Days Location (downtown Ralston, WY—18 miles east of Cody)
- Stalls will be provided for each consigned mule. **
- The Friday morning 8 am Visual Vet Inspection will be included in the Trail Course and is required for all mules before they can be sold in the Auction, see Above Auction Soundness Guarantee.
- Ralston - The Trail Course is a major promotion time for all mules in the sale.
- Events: The Events can also be a great time to promote your mule. Cattle are provided for the roping and cattle events, barrels and poles provided as well as judges,etc. to see all entries have equal recognition during any other events.
MULE COMMISSION and NO SALES:
- An 8% commission or a minimum of $500 charge on all riding mules sold. There will be a no-sale charge on riding mules of $500 in addition to the catalog fee. If a mule is pulled from the sale (scratched) there will be a no sale fee of $500 in addition to the catalog fee.
- Animals that are rejected by the buyer because they are misrepresented in the ring will be charged 8%, same as if sold. Our veterinarian and Jake Clark must check these animals and will make the final determination whether there was misrepresentation.
REQUIREMENT FOR MULES COMING TO THE SALE:
- All mules must have a coggins test current within six months of sale date.
- All mules coming from a brand state & out of Park County must have a Brand Inspection.
- All out of state mules must have current Health Papers to enter sale premises. NO EXCEPTIONS.
All mules will be charged a $13.50 (or current fee as set by the Wyoming Livestock Board) brand inspection fee by state law.
All consignors' checks will be mailed out within 10 business days of sale date. This allows time to verify any lien positions of the legal owner of the mule.
Jake Clark reserves the right to refuse to sell a mule in the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction if it is deemed unsafe for potential buyers or the mule is not shown as described by the catalog descriptions.
Jake and Kay Clark of Clark Management Company will conduct the Sale. Clark Management Company is bonded and licensed with the Wyoming Livestock Board and the USDA -Packers & Livestock Division.
Once accepted into the Saddle Mule Auction you will be issued a login to enter your mule(s) online.
LOGIN TO ADD YOUR MULE(S)
High Selling Mule Awards
Trophy Saddle Awarded to the Consignor of the High Selling Mule.