BIDDING OPTIONS - IN PERSON AT AUCTION
BIDDING (we reserve the right to refuse to accept bids from anyone)
IN-PERSON - AT AUCTION:
- Must be present at MULE DAYS Day of Sale.
- Valid Drivers license is required to issue a bid number.
- Buyer must be 21 years of age.
- Bank/Financial Institution: Letter or Verification of Deposit is appreciated.
Have Bank complete and mail to: Jake Clark's MULE DAYS, 1414 US Highway 14A, Powell, WY 82435
VIEW THE AUCTION
Find us @
Click “All Auctions” TAB
Sales are organized by sale date: June 16th Jake Clark’s Mule Days Auction
VIEWING THE AUCTION - An account is not needed just to watch the
Auction or view videos of the sale offering.
The auction will be broadcast online at Bid.SuperiorLivestock.com
and the pre-recorded videos will also be hosted there.
Questions?? Please call the Superior Livestock office 800-431-4452.
FINANCIAL ABILITY & ABSENTEE BIDDING
Preferred Payment Method Animals must be paid in full before being released for transport.
- Checks or Cash are accepted if you are at the sale in person and a registered buyer with the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Office on sale day!
- Bank Wire, Preferred Payment Method for Superior Livestock Buyers. Bank Wire shall be due MONDAY prior to NOON MST, immediately following the sale date.
You will be emailed an invoice advising you of the balance due and will include wiring instructions.
or We are glad to email directly to your contact at the bank if you have made arrangements to have them handle the wire. Provide your bank contact's name & email address.
- Credit Card Payments will be accepted through PayPal at an additional 3.5% convenience fee.
By paying with a credit card you acknowledge, That you waive the right for a return of the horse, refund of monies paid, all in conjunction with your purchase at this sale from Clark Management Company, Inc.
Clark Management Company, Inc. is a pass-through agency and does not hold funds for guarantees, returns or refunds of monies paid on animals purchased at auction.