Camping, Events, Rodeo, Dinner & Dance Tickets
Link: Camping, Events, Rodeo, Dinner & Dance Ticket Form
We are very happy that our Select Saddle Mule Sale has so much interest annually and as a result, limit our sale mule numbers
New consignors, please forward a video (Youtube link) and photo's of your auction mule in beginning November 1st to email@example.com or by text to (307) 272-4563 Please show your mule on video as follows:
- Catching the mule in a large area (not a small pen)
- Bridling the mule
- Saddling the mule
- Riding the mule
- Picking up its feet and that it is good with its ears
- Show how well the mule reins, backs and rides off away from the barn and other animals.
- Show any other qualities your mule may have; roping, cutting or other exceptional qualities.
Verify Acceptance by calling T.J. to make sure that we have received your video, his cell # (307) 272-4563, and to verify that your mule will be accepted in this year’s auction.
You are consigning exclusively to this auction. Any sale will be considered a sale through this auction and sale commission will be expected. Because our buyers travel from across the nation to view and bid on mules consigned, you have one chance and one chance only to prove yourself as a potential returning consignor at this sale. Make good choices, bring great mules and be honest about your mules qualities! We look forward to having you join Jake Clark's Mule Consignor Family..
- Not crippled, not a cribber, no blind spots or any health issues
- Gentle for most anyone (the more gentle the better), no buck, no kick, good with ears, doesn't pull back or pull away
- Substitutions or replacements of consignments is not allowed
- To withdraw your original consignment from the Auction, it must be injured or sick and must have a vet release, a video & pictures of the problem to waive the no sale/no show fee
Steps for Nominating Your Consignment:
New Consignors: Provide a video of your mule(s) to T.J. at 307-272-4563 via text message or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Past consignor: Please call T.J. 307-272-4563 to review consignments you wish to bring.
Beginning October 15th (Prior to Sale Year) Once T.J. has approved your nomination, an invoice will be emailed to make your payment.
Nomination Fee: $300 by CHECK or $310 by credit card or ACH, see invoice for payment info.
Mail Check payable to Clark Management Company Inc., and mail to 1414 US Highway 14A, Powell, WY 82435.
Please provide your email, phone number and mailing address.
Upon receipt of payment a User Name and Password shall be emailed to you with the instructions for completing each nomination page. Minimum Requirement: 4 required photos (see below), 1 YouTube video; all consignment info plus consignor's Bio page.
As of January 15th Nominations must be paid in full and consignment page(s) completed.
After this date no substitutions or replacements are allowed.
Deadline for Receipt of A copyright release if photographer insignia is shown on any photo
After this date - No nomination refunds are allowed.
After January 15th- Sifted nominations (animals not allowed to be cataloged to sale) shall be refund of fees.
After this date consignors will have NO Access for changes to any mule sale pages. Any changes will be made by Clark Management Company by notification via email to email@example.com
Buyers come from as far away as Alaska, Hawaii, N.Y., Maine, N.C., etc. we want to stress that ALL approved consignments, the Consignor grants Clark Management of Jake Clark's Mule Days the EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO SELL their consignment.
- REQUIRED Photos-(Minimum Requirements) *Professional photo's are the best for higher sale prices* (Must be 300-dpi jpg format 1MB up to maximum of 3 MB and permission is given for their use for the promotion of the mules in posters, flyers and the catalogue once uploaded onto the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS website. Photo's may be used by Clark Management at their discretion and for the best promotion of Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction and the consigned mule without copy-write infringements.)1 Side View of Mule, saddled and bridled (NO halter)
- 1 Head Shot of Mule, saddled and bridled, include front shoulder (be sure ears are forward & not chopped off1 Conformation photo, no saddle, side view
- 1 Photo of Mule in an activity or event with rider
- A good PHOTO can add $$$ to the sale price.
- As with any sale, the fat, slick, gentle-broke to ride mules are the ones that bring the best money. Be sure your photo’s represent the very best qualities of your mule.
- REQUIRED 1 Youtube Video - for all consigned mules. A max. of 5 youtube video’s can be on website, 1video on the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction YouTube Channel plus internet, facebook & Superior Productions advertising.
- SUBSTITUTIONS: Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction does not allow substitutions or replacements once a mule has been consigned and entered online.
- PRIVATE SALES: Consignor agrees to not privately sell the mule once consigned to the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction. To withdraw your original consigned mule from the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction it must be injured or sick and must have a vet release and photo to waive the no sale/no show fee. Management feels this is unfair to the consignors and buyers who have traveled to attend the sale. All mules brought to the sale must be consigned and go through our auction ring. We will leave it up to the integrity of the seller to forward any commission on mules that go through the ring as no sales, but are sold because of the advertising and efforts of the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction.
- MULES GUARANTEE: Each Mule sold at Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction will be guaranteed sound by the consignor. If the mule is not considered sound, the buyer has until Monday following the sale, at 12 noon to have Jake Clark and Jake's veterinarian inspect the mule. Jake Clark will make the final determination as to soundness of the mule. If the mule is considered unsound, the buyer will be returned his purchase price, less fees. The seller of an unsound mule will not be paid for the mule and will be responsible for any fees in conjunction with the sale fees.
SALE’S SOUNDNESS GUARANTEE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- See out of both eyes clearly and correctly
- Will be correct in the air
- Will not crib
- Will beat on all 4 feet soundly.
SOUNDNESS does not guarantee a vet check. If the buyer wishes to have a presale vet check, the buyer must contact the consignor and make arrangements with a vet in Cody, Powell or nearby the consignor.
CHECK-IN: All mules must be checked in no later than Friday at 8a.m. at Jake Clark Mule Days Location (downtown Ralston, WY—18 miles east of Cody)
- Stalls will be provided for each consigned mule. **
- Visual Vet Inspection will be included in the Trail Course and is required for all mules before they can be sold in the Auction, see Above Auction Soundness Guarantee.
- Ralston - The Trail Course is a major promotion time for all mules in the sale.
- Events: The Events can also be a great time to promote your mule. Cattle are provided for the roping and cattle events, barrels and poles provided as well as judges, etc. to see all entries have equal recognition during any other events.
MULE COMMISSION and NO SALES:
- An 8% commission or a minimum of $500 charge on all riding mules sold.
- There will be a no-sale charge on riding mules of $500 in addition to the catalog fee. If a mule is pulled from the sale (scratched) or sifted by the sale committee there will be a no sale fee of $500 in addition to the catalog fee.
- Animals that are rejected by the buyer because they are misrepresented in the ring will be charged 8%, same as if sold. Our veterinarian and Jake Clark must check these animals and will make the final determination whether there was misrepresentation.
REQUIREMENT FOR MULES COMING TO THE SALE:
- All mules must have a coggins test current within six months of sale date.
- All mules coming from a brand state & out of Park County must have a Brand Inspection.
- All out of state mules must have current Health Papers to enter sale premises. NO EXCEPTIONS.
All mules will be charged a $15.00 (or current fee as set by the Wyoming Livestock Board) brand inspection fee by state law.
PLEASE NOTE- WYOMING IS A BRAND STATE. Checks will be written as per Wyoming Livestock Brand Law. Checks must be written to the name that is on the brand inspection. NOT how the mule is consigned in our sale/ catalog.
What if I am coming from a No Brand State? Good question! You will be required by law to have a current within 6 months (as of the time of this letter) coggins test as well as a Health Paper from your State. Your Health Paper will act as your title when you arrive in the State of Wyoming. You will need to have your name on your health paper as you would like your check written.
All consignors' checks will be mailed out within 10 business days of sale date. This allows time to verify any lien positions of the legal owner of the mule.
Clark Management Company, Inc. reserves the right to refuse to sell a mule in the Jake Clark's MULE DAYS Auction if it is deemed unsafe for potential buyers or the mule is not shown as described by the catalog descriptions.
T.J. Clark & Amy Landrus of Clark Management Company will conduct the Sale. Clark Management Company is bonded and licensed with the Wyoming Livestock Board and the USDA -Packers & Livestock Division.
Once accepted into the Saddle Mule Auction you will be issued a login to enter your mule(s) online.
LOGIN TO ADD YOUR MULE(S)
High Selling Mule Awards
Trophy Saddle Awarded to the Consignor of the High Selling Mule.