AFTER THE SALE ANIMAL CARE:
Buyers have until Monday, Immediately following the Auction at 5pm to pick up their horse(s). After that time there will be an additional charge of $10.00 per day. This does not cover accidents, health issues or other unforeseen mishaps to an animal. It is totally the Buyers responsibility for the welfare of any and all animals purchased, immediately following the drop of the auctioneers hammer.
Insurance can be obtained from Cathie at Yellowstone Equine Hospital, 307.527.6968.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSPORT:
- All Horses must be paid in full prior to Release and transport of purchased horse.
- Band Inspections: REQUIRED on all Sale Horses located in a Brand State.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT for transport LEAVING the State of Wyoming.
- Coggins: All horses SOLD are required to provided a coggins test current within six months of sale date. (Provided by Consignors)
- Health Papers required for all sold horses. (Can replace Brand Inspections if horse is located in a Non Brand State)
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT REQUIREMENTS: Health Fee is generally $150 See possible coggins exception below
- Coggins: Detailed Coggins are required for International Transport which must have all markings of the horse including; whirls, scars, brands, white marks, dark markings; ie as much detail as possible. If the Coggins provided by the consignor is not satisfactory, The Vet at the Sale can provide this type of coggins as follows: $70 additional charge includes overnight delivery. Once Coggins is obtained the International Health application will be sent prior to 3p.m. for overnight delivery. Border Crossing requires original International Health with the certified stamp.
Please verify with consignor of the horse you have an interest in, that the coggins will qualify for International Health to save you time and money.
Currently we have these contacts that Will Haul.
These names are provided only per the listed parties request.
We do not guarantee CDL permits on the following list nor guarantee their services.
We suggest you INSURE your horse before having it hauled by any transporter.
|Yoder Equine Transportation
|Dustyn Jackson-The Pony Express
||Canada to U.S. & vice versa
||780 235-1367 cell
|Wild Bunch Mule Co - Jennifer & Mark Bailey
||501-213-8594 or 501-259-9031
||501.230.5400 or 501.940.0912
|High Dessert Horse Transport
||Coast to Coast
|Hoyt Quarterhorses - Nick Hoyt
||CA, Central Coast, St. Luis Obispo Cty
|Debbie Taylor, Lightning Heart Ranch
||All 48 States
|T. J. Schilling
Licensed and insured equine transporters can be found on the internet; equine transport, or equine transporters.
Jake Clark's MULE DAYS makes no guarantees to the WILL HAUL names listed above.